19 febrero 2014

Las 7 lecciones del profesor de escuela [John Taylor Gatto]

"The first lesson I teach is: "Stay in the class where you belong."
"The second lesson I teach kids is to turn on and off like a light switch."
"The third lesson I teach you is to surrender your will to a predestined chain of command."
"The fourth lesson I teach is that only I determine what curriculum you will study."
"In lesson five I teach that your self-respect should depend on an observer's measure of your worth."
"In lesson six I teach children that they are being watched."
"The seventh lesson I teach is that you can't hide."  

extraído de los artículos de John Taylor Gatto:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

tu opinión me enriquece
¡convierte mi monólogo en nuestro diálogo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sigueme en Facebook